The ATTO Celerity FC-82EN leverages two next-generation storage technologies-PCIe 2.0 interconnect and 8-Gigabit Fibre Channel.
With 8-Gb FC speeds of up to 1600 MB/sec. per channel, the Celerity
FC-82EN supports the most demanding application requirements, including high-definition video, rich content databases and other high-bandwidth environments. The FC-82EN takes advantage of the latest in host interconnect technology-PCIe 2.0-a serial, high-speed connection that supports aggregate throughput up to 8 GB/second (x8 PCIe 2.0). Software compatible with existing PCIe 2.0 products. ATTO Celerity host adapters are an integrated family of advanced storage connectivity solutions that are designed to provide reliable connectivity, intelligence and scalability.
Meeting tomorrow’s connectivity needs today, Celerity Fibre Channel host adapters extend the capabilities of software and hardware, increase overall system performance and drive intelligence all the way to the edge of the SAN. Celerity, a platform for advanced storage connectivity.
Technical Highlights Celerity FC-82EN
• Dual-channel 8-Gigabit Fibre Channel Host Adapter
• 1600 MB/sec. throughput per channel in full-duplex mode
• Features a 8 GB/sec., high performance x8 PCI Express (PCIe 2) host connection
• Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology
• Proven industry interoperability with support for SNIA HBA API
• Driver support for Windows, Linux and MacOS X
• Backward compatible with 4-Gb and 2-Gb legacy Fibre Channel products
• Includes two 8-Gigabit LC SFP+s
• Includes high- and low-profile form factor bracket
• 3-year standard product warranty
• RoHS Compliant