The ExpressSAS H380 low-profile host adapter provides SAS/SATA II connectivity while delivering blazing-fast 3-Gb performance at 300MB/sec. per port. Leveraging a serial, point-to-point architecture and PCI Express bus technology, ExpressSAS host adapters are engineered for the most demanding IT and digital media applications. The ExpressSAS H380 features eight external ports and is highly scalable, allowing connection of up to 64 end-point devices through SAS expanders.
Included with the H380 is an easy-to-use utility that enables management, monitoring, and configuration through an intuitive GUI. Also incorporated, is ATTOs field-proven Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology to meet the most demanding performance requirements of data intensive applications. In addition, ATTO provides industry standard PCIe to SAS control using Serial SCSI Protocol (SSP), Serial ATA Tunneling Protocol (STP), and Serial Management Protocol (SMP).
Technical Highlights ExpressSAS H380
• x8 PCIe host interface
• 8 external ports in a low-profile form factor
• Outstanding performance with up to 3-Gb/sec per port
• SAS,SATA,SATA II connectivity
• Exclusive Advanced DATA Streaming (ADS™) Technology
• Support for up 64 end devices
• User-friendly GUI based configuration utility
• Driver support for Windows® , Linux and Mac® OS X
• RoHS Compliant
• 2-year standard warranty